Thread: Wi-Fi refuses to work after updating Motorola Photon 4G

Wi-Fi refuses to work after updating Motorola Photon 4G

Hello friends, I have recently update the Photon 4G and after doing the update I am not able to connect to the internet through the Wi-Fi of the phone. Is this problem only faced by me or is there some else also facing the problem with the same issue which I am facing right now with my phone, so please reply to me and also tell me that what is the reason of this that why I am not able to connect to the internet through the Wi-Fi. Your replies will help me and also it will make to see the problem for which I am getting it.

Re: Wi-Fi refuses to work after updating Motorola Photon 4G

I am also using the same phone and I am not getting any sort of the problem with the Wi-Fi of the phone, you should contact the customer care for this problem.

Well my friend I am also using the same phone and I am not getting any problem with it, as I have also updated the phone and also I am able to connect to the internet through the Wi-Fi of the phone, I m using the internet daily from the phone. Even I am able to connect, there might some other application which might creating the problem to not to connect to the internet. So I would tell you to check the application of your phone and try to uninstall the application which are been not use to you and try to check with it. Hope the advice might help you.

The setting of the phone might be go changed after the update of the phone, so and see the settings of the phone and see that the settings are been changed or not.

As you have done the update of the phone in that update the settings might be changed and also the connecting problem might have occur, as I am also using the phone and not get any sort of the problem with, as I have other problem which are different to this. So I would suggest you to do the hard reset of the phone and try to connect the internet through the Wi-Fi of the phone, if then also you are getting the problem then go to the service center of the phone and also tell them that you are getting the problem after the update, I am sure then you will be able to fix the problem of yours and will be able to connect the internet through the Wi-Fi.

As you saying that not able to connect, just see that the Wi-Fi of the phone is not been turned off after you have done the update of the phone. So see to it.