Thread: Motorola Photon 4G shuts off

Motorola Photon 4G shuts off

Hello friends, I am facing the problem with the Motorola Photon 4G, as I am facing the shuts off the phone automatically. I use the phone for all my contact and mostly for the business as I stay on the roam so the business is mostly done by the phone, so please help what should I do and it is creating problem for me to use. Give me some solution o solve the problem with the phone and also best way to solve the method. So please suggest me and thank you for the advice you have given to me.

Re: Motorola Photon 4G shuts off

You can do the hard reset of the phone, as it might be affected with some sort of the virus in the phone which will be ok after doing the reset it.

You can contact the service center and can tell them that you are facing the problem and also it is better to get it fixed and also the best method to do. As you give the phone in the service center then it would be properly fixed and also you will be able to get the phone nicer and you can blame the company for the problem that you will be facing again on the phone, so indirect it is the best and also safer to do. So contact the service center and get it fixed from there.

It might be due to some sort of the application which is creating the problem and also it is due to application setting which makes the phone to work like that. So see the application.

I think it is due to the application and also it might be due to the some sort of the virus which is been infected to your phone and it is not allowing the phone to shut down. So you better check the phone for the application and also check the settings of the phone which are not been changed in the anyway. Try to do a virus scan on the computer which will be able to remove the virus from the phone and hope it will be fix the problem of yours, so connect the phone to the computer and try to scan the phone with the antivirus. Just try it might help you.

You try for the OTA update; if you are getting such problem then you will be able to fix the problem after the update of the phone. So check for the update of the phone and get it and get the problem fixed.

Yes you should search for the update of the pone or try to do the OTA update for the phone, then when you do it then you will be able to fix the problem of yours and also you will be able to get the latest application and also the latest features of the phone which might be added by the company. The update of the phone resolves the problem which you are facing in the phone and also you are able to get the latest application on your phone, this would be the best and also the good way to solve the problem which you are facing with the phone and also you will be able to do the work of your business when you are on the roam when you are out.