Thread: How to fix Visual Voicemail Audio with my Bluetooth Device in MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G

How to fix Visual Voicemail Audio with my Bluetooth Device in MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G

I had bought a MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G and have upgraded it as well and after upgrade it should likely suppose to connect Bluetooth with sprints visual voice mail and as i am having a ford with the sync but i am still not able to hear it to my Voice Mail through sync.I think the update had is not working for me.Is there any other way to sort this out? Any help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to fix Visual Voicemail Audio with my Bluetooth Device in MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G

As far as my knowledge i think you can try out this solution though i don't have a excellent knowledge regarding the car Bluetooth but i think it should work for you.What all you have to do is just try to disconnect your phone from the cars Bluetooth or disconnect the car from your phone Bluetooth and then switch it off and do a reboot and later try to pair it again with the cars Bluetooth but if it still does not work for you then try to do a hard reset if there would be a minor issue with your Bluetooth then it will be surely get solved.

Re: How to fix Visual Voicemail Audio with my Bluetooth Device in MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G

I am having a Motoblur and the problem i am facing now is that i am not able to answer the incoming calls after my phone asleep while the ring i have to slide the green bar in order to answer the call bu its not working the same way and the other problem i am facing is that mu Bluetooth headset is not working with Visual voice mail it works well for the rest of the time,i have routed the call to the handset bu it still does not work,I just don't want use the speaker every time for answering calls.Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Does your Green Slider do this every time you try to answer your call or it simply does for some times and have you tried rebooting you device and later tried answering the call? and which Bluetooth headset you are using a "stereo Bluetooth headset" or a "mono Bluetooth headset" if you are using a " Mono Bluetooth headset" then i am sorry to say but the Mono Bluetooth headset are likely to be not supported with "Visual Voicemail". Hope checking all of the above question will help you to find out your problem

Before i suggest you any thing regarding this can you just go to your phone Menu click on Settings and then click on Wireless & networks and then on Bluetooth Settings and then press and hold your device name from the "Bluetooth devices list" and then go in to Options and just check the window there must be a option regarding your phone visibility and all just go through the settings and try to change them and then try to connect it again,just tell me if it works by changing the phone visibility to on or else try to suggest you something else to solve this out.

This might be an issue after the update to 1.1.31.In order to check it just go in to their profile and check that the IMEI number is entered accurately just to confirm it Press *#06# in the dialer and you will be able to view your IMEI number in their profile and after confirming your IMEI just check if you are getting the same problem again.It should probably solve the problem if it is an update issue.

Even i was having the same answering problem so i went for the update 1.1.31 but the problem is still the same and i have already checked my profile and the IMEI and the were correctly entered.I have also tried to reboot it as well as i have performed hard reset as well but nothing seems to be working by now.Is there any one who have experienced the same problem and found a solution for the same? any suggestion helping me will be appreciated.

Just answer me these questions so i could understand your problem and try to help you with more suggestions so just tell me if you have tried the Jabra headset and What happens when you turn your Media on and Phone off are you able to hear it from one piece or both or just not from both as well or are you able to see media as well as the phone or just one of them? and if you are able to view one of them which one? just try to answer this and you might also come to know where the actual problem is.