Thread: Strange behavior of Sansa Clip plus using Shuffle/Repeat all

Strange behavior of Sansa Clip plus using Shuffle/Repeat all

Last one month I buy this Sansa Clip plus portable music player and now there is something problem arrives on it. When I try to use the shuffle/Repeat all options on this music player then it gives the problem. the problem is to be minor. The shuffle option not works properly. If this option is on then even the music files not shuffle properly. The music list plays sequentially. I need the perfect solution that works to solve this problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Strange behavior of Sansa Clip plus using Shuffle/Repeat all

For solving this problem you need to perform the simple reset the setting of this device. This will be help to you for solving such problem. the setting menu of this music player device provide the facility to do this task. Then use it for solving your complicated task.

The other solution to solve this problem is to be use an proper upgrade the iTunes software onto it. This will be the best way that works to solve your problem. you need to first connect this device to any computing device such as laptop using the USB connector. Then use the proper help and run your device on the MSC mode. Then perform the download and the installation task on this device using the proper source link. This will be help to you for solving such kind of complicated problem.

Normally this upgrade software task will be work to solve your problem. if you can’t able to solve this problem, then you need to use an proper reinstallation task on this device. The same process can also possible using the connection with the computing device. Then use it perform the reinstallation task on it. It solves your problem.

The similar kind of problem I have been faced in the last month and that time I have no idea about how to solve this problem. Then I decided to perform an reinstallation task on it. I try it and finally I was able to fix this problem.

You can also use other software for the similar kind of task. There are so many software present on the internet that will be help to solve this kind of problem. I recommended to you for use a Share DRM Music application for this task. This application will be work to helpful to perform the synchronization as well as the other kind of musical problem solving task. It with no trouble change DRM protected m4p to mp3, m4a to mp3, and many more. Use it and hope that it solves your problem.

The other way to remove this minor problem is to be use an proper synchronization task on it. This will be work to solve your complicated problem. In that you can do this task and then hope that this will be work to solve your shuffle problem. This synchronization will be work to solve such kind of problem. Use this and hope that it will be help to you for solving your complicated problem.

I suggest to you different solution over this problem. you need to make sure that the musical files such as MP3 or the MP 4 are available on the memory card or the music player. If it is on the memory card, then I suggest trying to move it onto Audiobook folder of device. Then check this problem, it might be possible that this will be solve your problem.