Thread: “Shuffle/Repeat all" plays some songs repeatedly in Sansa Fuze+

“Shuffle/Repeat all" plays some songs repeatedly in Sansa Fuze+

I have noticed that when I put the shuffle play on this then there are some of the songs which are repeating back to back. This is very strange. I am not able to understand that whether this is the bug or what. So I am posting this over here with the hope that someone will help me to get this resolved.

Re: “Shuffle/Repeat all" plays some songs repeatedly in Sansa Fuze+

I would like to tell you that there is some problem with the shuffle algorithm within the Sansa and for that reason it is showing you the problem like this. It’s been a difficulty way before the Sansa Fuze+ was even thought about.

I think that you will have to reset the Sansa Fuze+ and this can cure the problem. I am not 100 percent sure that this will solve the issue but there is no problem to give it a try. So to reset that, just press and hold the power button on this for about 30 seconds and as you do that then you will find that the device will restart and after that it will be reset. So do that and try to play the songs again. See if you are getting the same problem again or not.

There might be some virus in the memory card that you are having with that and if that is the case then you will have to scan the memory card that you are using with that. The best way that I can say you is to format the card completely and again transfer the music to that.