Thread: What are the available accessories for Sansa Fuze+?

What are the available accessories for Sansa Fuze+?

I recently bought the 8gb Sansa Fuze+ as I was very excited for that. I liked that but now I am searching for the available accessories for that and which one is the best amongst them. If you have some idea that where I will get that then please reply to this. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: What are the available accessories for Sansa Fuze+?

The most useful accessory that I found for this is the USB cord which is in fact the "micro-USB" cord and this is something that you will find anywhere. Basically, this is the common USB cord designed for MP3 Players cameras, and something else which you will be able to connect to your computer. This is not similar to the old Fuze (not plus), that is making use of the very specific kind of cord, designed just for Sandisk products.

Here is the list of the most useful accessories which I am listing:
    • Portable stereo speakers from Altec Lansing and Macally Peripherals.
    • Bags and Bracelets from DLO, Griffin Technology, hand stands and Speck Products.
    • Wireless headphones from Macally Peripherals and Maximo Products with cable.
    • USB cables, chargers, adapters and other peripherals

There are many of the accessories available for this and it is completely depend on your need that which on you want. So just google it and you will find that there are many of the accessories available and you can select and purchase any of them according to your need.

The best I liked is the wireless headphone that is easily available in the market. You don’t need to take care that where is your Sansa Fuze and where wire of the headphone is. So if you are having the Sansa Fuze then you must have the wireless headphone for that if you wish to have the complete fun of that.

According to the Mintel report, owners of MP3 players spent on average on their last accessory purchase of $ 90. ". Having portable MP3 player is now well established - in fact, have about 25% of people have at least one such device," which is confirmed by an analyst at IDC, "With tailor-made accessories for your portable devices opens up new possibilities that go far beyond the traditional options and offer excellent audio quality.

Why don’t you go to market and see for the accessories directly from there. This will be the best option for you.