Thread: Arrange folder system & ID3 tags in Sansa Clip

Arrange folder system & ID3 tags in Sansa Clip

I am posting this over here to know that if there is some simple way to make my Sansa Clip player arranging the folders in the similar method as they are in the computer. I really don’t like the Windows Media Player 10. I wish to drag&drop songs straight away from the PC to Sansa Clip. I get that every all songs in Sansa Clip are within one similar folder as this is not following the solder system. Please help me with this.

Re: Arrange folder system & ID3 tags in Sansa Clip

There is only one way by which you will be able to do that and that is to tag all the songs in order that the Sansa Clip will be able to recognize and display them accordingly. I know that this is very time consuming if you are having many songs but this is the only solution for this that I know.

The Clip+ will steer and organize by either ID3 tags otherwise folder. It will do what you want. It is supposed to be out in Europe by December (is out in the U.S. now). You can download the manual intended for it and check it out. But there is one difficulty of this and that is the clip on it as sturdier rather than the original which is non-removable. Also, there is no ring which lights on front. You don't utilize WMP with the first Clip, essentially customizable. At the same time your ID3 tags ordinarily ought to be filled in (special cases: documents in the Podcasts and Audiobooks organizers). Having declared that, a few folks here and at anythingbutipod.com have advanced product that will make a playlist for every envelope on your Clip assuming that you keep it, you could would like to look at it.

It is very simple to give the album, title and track numbers with the help of the mp3tag. I require accomplishing this for virtually every my installed music. For ease I set tags to equivalent windows folder as well as file names (otherwise other way round if previously tagged). Play order is by track, mp3tag will allow you put a start track number. Playlists are pleasant and have been covered somewhere else but I have actually created them for test purposes but they are simple to make.

I also agree that tagging the songs is the only option to do that and there is nothing that you can do for this.

You can sync with iTunes or the player you use, it is so arranged by album, artists, etc. If you do not get as hard drive organizations and is a little confusing because it is all in alphabetical order.