Thread: Computer won't recognize frozen 4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

Computer won't recognize frozen 4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

I've had the 4GB Clip+ for less than 2months. It's FROZEN. When I try to check this device on my computer system, then I realize that this is the serious problem of this portable music player. The computer system is not able to detect this music player device. I need solution that works on this system. Thanks for any help.

Re: Computer won't recognize frozen 4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

You could try to hold the power button longer time on this portable music player. Then it might be work to do the reboot task on it. This will be work for solving such kind of complicated problem. try this and see what happen on it.

If your device not able to connect your device to my computer, then in that case, follow the mentioned process. In that first activate the MSC / Rhapsody Mode on it. Then the next is to be use and proper cable connector and connect your device to the Computer. If the system not able to detect this device then you need to check this device on your system. Then first hit the start button and open the Run window by clicking run option. Then use the chkdsk drive letter on it. This will be solve your problem. try this and hope that you found the best solution.

I also faced the same kind of problem and then I decided to perform an reset setting task on it. In that task I perform this resetting task using the restore option. This will be work and finally I was able to solve this frozen and the connectivity problem.

I try this reset task on this device but it can’t work. When I read the official articles related to this problem then I found the basic problem behind this problem. in that whenever we try to make some changes in this portable music player then this will be gives such kind of problem. then the best way is to use an upgrade the firmware of this portable music player. There is an facility present on it. This works to solve such kind of problem.

The other way is to be check that the mode you can be use for the connectivity with the computer system. It might be possible that you can use the wrong way to do this task. In that first you need to check the system OS of computer . If it is not windows and if it is an Mac or Linux type of system then you need to activate the MSC mode on this device. This makes an effort to solve this connectivity problem. After connecting this device you can able to perform number of actions on it. This will be also help to you for solving this frozen problem.

Try it on some other USB port on the back of the computer instead of the front. This USB port changing may be help to you for solving such kind of problem. this is the best that can be help to you for solving this computer connectivity problem.

The simple way is to be using a pushing the power button up and holding it for 20 seconds. Release it, and then turn it on again. This process works to solve this kind of problem onto it. Try this task and it would be help to you for solving such kind of problem. try this and hope this will not work then I suggest you to take the expert advice. Few of the article also work for this troubleshooting.