Thread: Headphone, speakerphone and LED is not working properly in Motorola Photon 4G

Headphone, speakerphone and LED is not working properly in Motorola Photon 4G

I got this phone yesterday and found out that the headphone jack is complete of stagnant as if jack is full of static. I also tried with my brothers headphone but still it is giving full of static sound and with speaker phone the volume is considerably very slow in volume and if I put it on full volume its scream and crackly and does the 3G speed of this blow or is it just my phone I am getting only around 100-150 speed on speedtest, it is steady still my brother phone I never feel this. I have notified this to sprint; they had me reset etc which don’t work. Also I am unable to get the LED warning at all I am wondering if I should return the phone and get new proton or this is common issue any advice regarding this will be appreciated by me

Re: Headphone, speakerphone and LED is not working properly in Motorola Photon 4G

I also have bought this phone a week ago the same model Motorola proton 4G and used it head phone and I dint came across any static issue as you are having did you tried to play Media audio effects I don’t know if this help just go to settings -> sounds -> media audio effects and there you will have options for wired and phone speaker effects. Tell me how your audio does work now.

Re: Headphone, speakerphone and LED is not working properly in Motorola Photon 4G

My Motorola proton 4Ghad the same problem when I brought it I listen to Music beta for about 4 hours and was hearing the crackle sound as you all are mentioning but I did notice that if you turn off the audio effects, the static noise goes away. So I recommend you to-do this and then see if you are hearing any static sound

Thanks man I am able to get rid of the static sound problem but still facing the LED problem any clue how-to solve this problem It is barely visible and only lights up rarely,

Ok I have see on support forum lot of the moto folks having this problem and I think Motorola is aware of this and they are definitely are working on this issue I am not able to say when will be this issue solve either a software or hardware thing I am just a unpaid assistant there but I will definitely remind them

Take my advice if your phone is new get it replaced why to compromise on any term I see people as not using the additional feature so that they get the clear sound but it’s a feature and was build to comfort us just don’t compromise on any term you have already paid enough money so just don’t compromise on any term if you are not happy just replace the brand with other brand I am sure there are lot of phone that have same feature that your Motorola Proton 4G so just thinks about this

I love my Motorola Proton 4G apart from for a few minor things One foremost thing is the static at low sound levels. It’s unbearable, but you are correct, if effects are turned off, it goes away which is great and now s that I can't make use of my sounds settings and I like to tweak my setting while listening music seems odd .in addition to that , music player stumble a lot just from sliding back and forth between home screens. I don’t yet have any live backgrounds or widgets operating. That might be software issue This phone is a dual core and simple things like this, I wouldn’t suppose to from a phone with these specs.

I did see a static noise when I had audio effects turned on but better for me when it was turn off.

Still no result on the LED problem this is annoying me I am considering to get my phone replaced hope this goes smoothly