Thread: Regular boot required as audio not working properly in Motorola photon 4g

Regular boot required as audio not working properly in Motorola photon 4g

I am having Motorola photon 4g and it is a brand new one and I am having a problem with its audio. Many times the audio just stops working by itself and then I need to reboot the mobile and the problem gets solved and then after sometime I get the problem again. Can anyone tell me now what’s the problem with this and how can this be solved?

Re: Regular boot required as audio not working properly in Motorola photon 4g

Well this has been a problem from long time in this phone and this has been the problem with the manufacturer and they need to work hard over this and find some solution for this problem. This has been the problem for the world wide user of this phone and what we can do is just hope the manufacture would be solving this problem sooner.

Audio problem! I don’t know why you are facing this problem I am also having this phone and there is no such problem I think that this is a hardware problem. And this would be solved if the hardware would be repaired or so.

I know about this problem and I can understand how frustrating it has been as one of my friends was also facing this problem and it was very irritating and we both tried to solve this problem together but nothing happened. But finally the problem was solved when we decided to try out everything what we can about this. It was like we just formatted the SD card and then factory setting and then the problem was solved. If you don’t want to format your card then just try some other SD card. I think that this is a special virus that has been came up with this phone and because of this the problem has been started and many other problem are also been faced.

What I would be suggesting is just take your phone to customer service and ask them to help you out because I don’t think that you should be having any problem with your audio and if your phone is brand new one then you can also ask for the replacement and I am sure that you would be getting it. And if you have been facing this problem then you need to try something out, just try to switch of your phone take the battery out and then after some half and hour again insert it and see if this helps.

Somewhere I have read that this problem has been faced by almost all of the user of this phone and then this has been a problem with the OS of this phone which has been unable to detect the audio many time and so the problem has been occurring and this would be solved when the new update would be in market. And I am sure that there would be a firmware sooner in the market I have also talked to the service center when my friend was having this problem they said the same we have also tried to mail the technical support of this phone and the response was the same so I think that they know the problem now and they have been trying to solve this problem and they would be coming up with the solution sooner.

Before this phone looses all its customer the manufacturer needs to do something which would give the user something which would be solving their problem because this has been very irritating and has been frustrating a lot to all the user.

There have been number of problem with this phone and it has been very irritating and it was most frustrating when the problem was with the audio I have been facing the same problem and as this guys have been suggesting I think that I have done the complete try for my phone to behave nicely but the response from my phone dint changed it was the same and so I think that the best option would be to go to the service center and get helped by them I would always prefer them because they are some one who have been the best guys to help.