Thread: Unable to browse Audiobook Music on SanDisk Sansa Clip plus 4GB

Unable to browse Audiobook Music on SanDisk Sansa Clip plus 4GB

I'm interested in getting a SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip music player and hence last week I buy this device. Yesterday, I get backup of this audiobook of this device on the microSDHC card. there is an facility on this clip + to perform this backup task on the microSDHC card. after finishing this process when I try to check and then browse the music files on this Audiobook then suddenly the problem arrives on it. I can’t able to do this task. Thanks for any kind of help.

re: Unable to browse Audiobook Music on SanDisk Sansa Clip plus 4GB

I think you have activate the MSC mode on this device and hence this kind of browsing problem arrives on it. In such case, I suggest to you for use an MTP mode on it. This will be solve your browsing problem.

This is the solution works when the user use an MSC mode for connects this device with the music player. Then if we can’t change this mode, then this kind of problem arrives on it. In that situation we need to visit the setting menu of this music player. These are the only fields Clip looks at. Then perform this activating the MTP mode. It helps to find and fix such kind of problem. try this solution. I hope this will be work and it solve your unable to browse the audiobook music files.

An firmware update on this music player might be help to you if the music player runs into this strange problem. Sometimes this process is to be necessary when the problem of this music player didn’t work well. In that case, you need to just use the proper way that can be help to for solving such kind of problem.

The other way to do this task is to be use the proper ways that can be also help to do this task. The solution is to be simple and in that you can perform the reset all the setting of this firmware. This can be work and in response this will be help to make the setting as default on your music player. Then try this and check your problem.

The simple way to solve this problem is to be try to edit the tags on the copy on your pc. This will be solve your complicated problem.

I also think the larger memory card may be a better use of your money right now. Whenever we try to perform this copy the music files onto the memory card from this Sansa Clip plus then you need to use the proper recovery data on it. This might be work in some situation and in response this will be work to solve your complicated problem. Also you need to try to check the process that you use for performing this backup task. It might be possible that you can use the wrong task. Then use this strategy and check the basic reason behind this problem.

I only added one properly tagged cd album to the card in order to locate it faster but it will be not work to browse any content on this device. When I check the real problem behind this then I found the solution behind this problem. I use the simple restore setting task on it. This will be solving your problem.

This kind of problem arrives because of the firmware of the system won’t work correctly. the other way is to be use an proper solution over this problem. for finding the best solution for this problem is to be use an expert advice. The official expert as well as its own articles will be help to you for doing such kind of task. This process will be help to you for solving such kind of problem.