Thread: Update not able to fix Text to Car capabilities for Bluetooth in Motorola photon 4G

Update not able to fix Text to Car capabilities for Bluetooth in Motorola photon 4G

Hello guys I would be talking about the text messages capability in this phone via Ford Sync I have been trying the long press with this device while it has been with the Bluetooth device configuration but it haven’t been found working now. This did worked once so I have a feeling that it actually do works but don’t know what went wrong. I specially bought this phone to have it push thru my messages thru Ford Sync please help me

re: Update not able to fix Text to Car capabilities for Bluetooth in Motorola photon 4G

This does sound like you have been trying to talk about the text messages profile and then Bluetooth versus the audio profile to play the sound. And what I would be saying that if you have been hoping to get the text message capabilities with this from the phone via ford sync and then I would say that you would be having Map profile but still the visual voicemail would be requiring an audio profile to get passed out of the audio from the phone with the car. Now the sprint does have the audio text feature with the sprint visual voicemail.

re: Update not able to fix Text to Car capabilities for Bluetooth in Motorola photon 4G

Ok so if it has worked once then surely it should work again well why don’t you try to uninstall this application and then install it again and then see if you are getting any help.

I would like to say something which may give you some idea hopefully. Ok so have you had any other phone which has been in your cars Bluetooth history and the thing what should be is if your photon is the second device then the device then it would not be asking you for the MAP profile to get connected. Now you need to try removing the previous device and all those device which has been in the cars memory and then you would be needing to re add the photon as the first device and then se eif it works.

And then If you don’t have any other device and then if your phone has been connected then just try to delete the history and then add it again and as it has been connected to the handsfree and the A2DP and it would be asking to get connected to the map.

Re: Update not able to fix Text to Car capabilities for Bluetooth in Motorola photon 4G

I do not think almost all the update is not working fine with this phone nor has the phone been found working fine. I have been thinking how many more problem have been there from this phone I have been searching for all the threads which has been related to this phone and I have found so many problem and they have been very irritating i hope that there would be some firmware update which would be there to solve all the problems related this phone.