Thread: Why no Skype video calls in Motorola Photon 4G

Why no Skype video calls in Motorola Photon 4G

Hello guys I am having a problem with the Motorola Photon 4G? I wonder that why Photon is not an approved device on the Skype android app? I have also searched a lot for some setting which would be solving the problem but haven’t been able to find any such setting and this is really making me sad, can anyone tell me is there any setting to do this which I am not able to find then please suggest me something.

Re: Why no Skype video calls in Motorola Photon 4G

Well I don’t know the solution about this as I have not been working out for Skype anywhere but I think the problem would be solved if you would be trying out to reinstall it and then see if this would be a solution for your question because many time all this problem has been caused due to a wrong installation and this is solved when you are reinstalling it so I would be saying that just try out to get this problems done.

I think you need to try out the new updates which have been launched for the Skype and I am sure that this would be solving the query. I have found number of people been asking this question and I have suggested this solution and after that none of them has been responding and so I have a feeling that this has solved the problem.

Definitely you need to try the update out my problem was also solved by the update. And I think that when the Skype was developed for the android there was number of problem which has been creating lots of problem for the application and has been having so many drawback that number of users just quitted using this application s I would be saying that you must be having some of those version and so you are facing the problems. Just try to get rid of it by the latest update and I would be hoping that the problems would be solved for you also as it has done for me.

I wonder that this has something to do with the Microsoft owning Skype now they must be in some competition or so and may be trying to make this as a drawback for this application, and there have been number of thing what we have saw have been in completion among them so I have a feeling that this is one of them.

This problem has been with almost all of the Smartphone and I would be saying that there are number of phone for which the application has a update which has solved all the problems and if your phone is from one of those then you need to get the update and if not from them then I would be saying that you need to wait a bit to get the update which would be solving the problem.
    1. Samsung Galaxy S II
    2. Samsung Galaxy S
    3. Samsung Droid Charge – Verizon
    4. Samsung Galaxy Tab
    5. HTC Desire (2.2)
    6. HTC Desire HD
    7. HTC Sensation
    8. HTC Evo 4G
    9. HTC Evo 3D
    10. HTC Incredible S
    11. HTC Thunderbolt – Verizon
    12. HTC Flyer
    13. LG Revolution – Verizon (2.2)
    14. Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
    15. Sony Ericsson Xperia ray
    16. Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro
    17. Acer A5

I have a feeling and even I have read this somewhere that this problem has been related with the Tegra chipset which has been having a problem with it to support the application and so we have to suffer but ii am sure that this has been a problem from a long time and now there would be some solution for this.

Only one thing can be suggested for this is the update and update that's the only this which would be the important thing for what we have to wait and that's the only solution for this problems and there have been problem for number of application all of them needed to be solved and i think that they would be working over it sooner or may be they have started to work and the problme would be solved with the update only.