Thread: How to fix Fuze+Fm and Voice recording glitches?

How to fix Fuze+Fm and Voice recording glitches?

I have bought a new Sansa Fuze + and when i was likely to use the FM recording feature i have unfortunately found that there are glitches in every 20 to 30 seconds during the recording it fill as if it has paused for some moment.I have came across such kind of problem for the very first time so i hardly have any idea about it but i want to solve it somehow so is there any one who can help me out with this problem.Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated,

Re: How to fix Fuze+Fm and Voice recording glitches?

As far as my knowledge The FM receiver basically includes the RDS data,it really feels great to view the artist / song information as long as the broadcaster is diligent but the down side of the RDS is die to the broadcaster who sometimes fails to enter proper data,so i don't think that there might really be a solution to solve this out.

I think i have a solution for this not a perfect solution but still it helps you a bit what i did was that i connected the mp3 player to the computer and then uploaded a radio recording to my computer and then connected my sansa fuze+ and then i dragged and dropped it to the computer and played it and it was working well in it then i again moved it in the player and later when i heard it it was playing fine.I no one will like to do that after buying fuze+ with radio recording but for situation like this this solution helps a bit.

I have a no of friend with the same FM recording problem an they to had tried various solution and suggestion to resolve this issue by visiting a ni of forums but no one have yet got a solution for it neither of then had discovered any solution for it as well.So i wont have any problem in saying that fixing this solution by changing some setting is likely to be impossible as this is a completely broadcaster related problem.