Thread: Dock station for Motorola Photon 4G

Dock station for Motorola Photon 4G

Hello friends, I am using the Motorola Photon 4G and I were thinking that if the Motorola has a laptop dock for the Photon 4G. I would be in love with to get a lap dock for this phone; as the WebTop approach was been the best one of the selling points for me. If I am not able to use the phone with the laptop dock, then I will go maybe as well return it, so please suggest is there dock station for this phone or not. Thank you.

Re: Dock station for Motorola Photon 4G

Till this time there is no dock station available for this phone, and I think it will be available soon for the user to get and use it, so you have to wait for it.

I do not think the company will be coming up with the dock station so early and also if you want then you go to the market and get it checked for the dock station which is been the best and also supports the phone of yours and you will be able to get the features of the phone. I think there might be some sort of the dock station which will be able to support the phone and also you will be able to get no problem, so you have search for it and take it. Other option is to wait till the company launches the dock station for the phone.

You can call the customer care and ask from them and also you will be able to gain some sort of the information from then and you will be able to get the answers from them and also you have a rough idea of it.

Even I was waiting for the dock station of the phone, as I am having a dock station for my laptop and it is been easy to use for the longer time also, it would be great if we have get dock station for phone then it will be easy to work on it. I have search for the dock on the internet and I was not able to get any dock station for the phone and also it is not suitable for the phone also. So I have think that it is better to wait for the phone and also it is good to have the dock station for the phone which is been made by the company of the phone.

I think you have ask the wrong, as there is no need of the dock for this phone, if you are facing some sort of the problem then you should get repair from the company itself.

I also agree with the views of the above user, as there is no need of the dock for this phone and also you will be not able to operate the phone easier then you are operating right now. I would suggest you to not to go for the dock station for the phone, and if you are facing any sort of the problem which you need the dock for the phone, so it is better that you go for the repairing of the phone and also you will able to get the new phone if there is any fault in the phone. So take my suggestion and work on it and get it done.

I have come to heard that the company is planning to launch the dock station for the phone and also you have to wait till the company launches it.

I was think to get the dock for the phone, as I use the phone as the laptop, as per the using, so I was finding is there dock station as the laptop has and also some of the mobile are also having the dock for their model and even some modified dock for the phone. Thank you for the advice and also thanks for giving suggestion to me.