Thread: 4 Gb sansa clip dead

4 Gb sansa clip dead

I am having sandisk sansa clip for about 5 months now. I like this clip and I am very much enjoying the music on the sansa clip. But unfortunately form yesterday I am having problems with my clip. Actually my clip is dead. Yesterday I tried connecting the clip my netbook for songs, few seconds later my clip got dead. I don’t know what happen suddenly. I netbook detected a new hardware and also the drivers installed. After that I unplugged my clip and tried to switch it on but unfortunately I am not able to switch it on. Should I request for an rma? Please suggest me something.

Re: 4 Gb sansa clip dead

After going through your query I think you should hold the HOME button and the Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds. See what happens. I had the issue did the same thing and just after holding I got the flower on screen and then I connected it to the computer and my clip started getting charged. I hope this works for you too.

I would suggest you to remove the battery and then put it back after few seconds. After this hold the power button and see whether it starts or no. I think it should start but if it doesn’t then I think you should contact the Sandisk Tech Support. Ask them to assist you on the following. I am sure that they will help you out. You might either get it replaced if it is in warranty period. Give them a call at 1-866-SanDisk (1-866-726-3475) and they'll take care of you.

Please tell me that did you drop your phone on the floor or something? Because it seems to me that you have dropped it. I think the connection has got faulty now after that. I think you should sell it online.

Have you tried re-setting? If you haven’t then just try once and let me know. I hope it works. Also tell me that from when are you using this clip? May be you have used it a lot and hence it has got little bad

I think you have loaded some bad file in your sansa clip. There could have been some bad file in your computer and you must have loaded that file in your sansa clip. I think there is some issue’s with that only. I would suggest you to try to update the latest firmware in your sansa clip. This would surely help.