Thread: Need application to watch TV shows for T-Mobile G2x

Need application to watch TV shows for T-Mobile G2x

Hello guys I want to know something about the T-Mobile G2x. actually do you guys have any idea about the latest application to watch TV shows for T-Mobile G2x. so from where I can download this kind of application. Actually I try to search about it but I did not get any information about it. So please help me to solve this. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need application to watch TV shows for T-Mobile G2x

T-Mobile TV? Did you bring up to date to Gingerbread? It appears to be working presently superior. There is one that barely acquires talk about. I have it pre installed on my sony media player and its free, and presently a few time ago establish there was an android application in favor of that, so I had to have it. It’s called. Crackle! And used for my G2x, it’s working without problems, on 2.2 in any case. Crackle has movies and TV shows (albeit there some older titles) but hey beggars can’t be choosers and FREE is still one of my top 10 (ok top 5) favorite words!

I make use of T-MobileTV, Crackle and TV.com I would articulate I make use of TV.com the majority - CBS developed it, it also provide features like CBS, etc.

I comprise T-Mobile TV resting on my G Slate. I as well have it resting on my HTC Sensation 4G. I've been doubt for some time how approach there is no live information or sports channels resting on the G Slate account? They're every on top of my Sensation, however not on my tablet. I spoke through somebody on the phone at MobiTV, which sprint the T-Mobile TV, and they inform me that the cause is somewhat to perform through dissimilar agreements in favor of dissimilar devices and unusual versions of Android (tablet is 3.1, at the same time as phone is 2.3), which left me yet more confused than at what time I on track.

They're most likely right regarding the dissimilar Android versions. There supposed to be additional application sustain in support of 3.1 within the coming months. At the same time as to the OP, I make use of MaxGo and HBOGo for the reason that I have a DirecTV satellite contribution.

Skaaareww T-mobile TV, subsequent to 30 days they presently initiate charges you. And there isn't actually extremely lot stuff resting on there. The simply thing I've originate that works it toward download Torrent (peer to peer client) and download torrents of demonstrate. It eats up a superior amount of data however, as a result most excellent to DL off WiFi.