Thread: Feature of M14x and M17x Notebook in Dell Alienware Laptop

Feature of M14x and M17x Notebook in Dell Alienware Laptop

I want to purchase dell notebook, and I have to choice M14x and M17x, but I’m confused between this two, so I want to know the difference between this two notebook and which one is best Notebook, I don’t know very much so friends provide your suggestion I really need it, need your help regarding this confusion between this Notebook so just Help me out friends.

Re: Feature of M14x and M17x Notebook in Dell Alienware Laptop

If we talk about M14x these used cheap screen. But I have my concentration on gamut. Since the gamut coverage on the m17xR3 display is about double as high, and the overall quality is a fragment better as well. And if we talk about the performance then 970 GPU is the best one this is quit power full Everything in addition is attractive much the same apart from screen resolution and price. The m14x and m17x I have configured are approximately $500-600 apart in price depends on the feature you need and provide by the retailers.

Alienware M14x is a kind of Gaming laptop. OS provide by this is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English. Its size is that much that you can Drop it in your bag and go. Alienware M14xbest with long battery life. With optional 2nd gen Intel Core i7 processors and Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, this can beat other note book in the market. The memory up to 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM. You can choose from an array of color and transition effects, including the keyboard, touchpad and more.

I am having Alienware M14x as I’m a gaming lover I have this advanced notebook. In this there are several feature that can’t be campare like it has AlienFusion Power Management by which you can decide when you need maximum performance or when to scale back power for less intensive applications. And also it have Touchpad Controls that help you to Customize your touchpad’s sensitivity to put off accidental contact and activate fundamental scrolling to enable vertical and horizontal scrolling with just a touch. With dynamic graphics technology you fill up more power into a single battery charge which can stand at least up to 6 hours.

According to our wish we can change the keypad for the Alienware m17x. It’s made up of high quality plastic material; it also has the feature for the three dimensional long gaming sessions. It supports the full Varity of port. If you have this then you will get the USB, show interface, HDMI port, and your link to the LAN at eSATA. There present a HD webcam and with the help of Blue– ray slot for the HIGH DEFINITION movies.