Thread: Voicemail Icon Won't Go Away in Status Bar in T-Mobile G2x

Voicemail Icon Won't Go Away in Status Bar in T-Mobile G2x

From the last two days I have the problem with my Voicemail Icon in status bar, my Voicemail Icon is not going away, I have try lot but I’m not able to remove my Voicemail Icon so if you have any information regarding how to remove the Voicemail Icon from status bar in T-Mobile G2x, please suggest.

Re: Voicemail Icon Won't Go Away in Status Bar in T-Mobile G2x

First you have to check is there any voicemail for you, may be some voicemail there and you have not seen, or simply delete each and every voice mail from your cell. Or just you send one voicemail to your mobile and then delete it may it works to remove your icon from your status bar.

Just call your number from a different phone and put down a voicemail. Then, just check your voicemail and delete it. This tricks help for me hope it works for you also or try the update version of Gingerbread.

I know how to do this manually for this you have to follow this steps go to the Menu key on your phone, after that enter the setting option, after that go to call setting there you find the check/uncheck for the voice call notification from there you should change your setting and your problems solve.

Ok. You have the problems with the voicemail icon in your status bar, then do one thing just remove your battery completely and Restart your mobile, call from another phone to your mobile and leave a voice message to you, then call your voice message from your cell and completely listen to the voice message until you get the voice prompts. Then follow the IVR and type 7 and let it say that your voice message is deleted. Let it cycle through saying "message deleted; main menu" then hang up. After that go for another reboot. Wait for few minute and restart your computer.

Even I have also face the same problem but now I know the solution for this, that’s very simple you have to leave a voice message from your friends mobile , and after that you will see that one voicemail received, then let listen this and finally delete it, Give it a hardly any minutes. If it hasn't disappeared away doing it like this. Call T-Mobile from a different phone and request for them to do a signal reset/refresh on your line. And that time its sure work for you.

Did you have installed an application to recover your voicemail? Like equivalent as Google Voice or something in addition. If so, then go into ‘setting’ after that go to ‘calling settings’ and make sure that Voicemail Service and Voicemail Settings are put to My Carrier. See if that drops off the Voicemail notification. If it does then your problems solved.

Foremost you comprise to make sure is there any voicemail for you; it may happened that there might be a few voicemail there and you have not seen that, otherwise simply delete all voice mail from your voicemail inbox. If it don’t work for you then you have to visit there official site of T-mobile. Or go for the Service center

Had the same problem on AT&T when I first got it. Had to do what everybody else is discussion about to remove it - log in to my carriers voicemail and delete whatever voicemails are there. Problems resolve.