Thread: I want previous version of my G2X Camera App

I want previous version of my G2X Camera App

Hey Guys I want to say something here that, it is not way to significant that how many various camera apps we are downloading from the market. Images are just not the same now with the degraded camera app on GB. We are prompted to make a few noises so Magenta and LG can listen and expectedly OTA to get our aged camera app back! Snapping pictures now has become a terrifying job! Guys can you post your experiences here if you want the LG camera back onto your phone.

Re: I want previous version of my G2X Camera App

Yeah I want my Froyo LG camera back what do you guys think?

I am in the compliance with it they have to carry back all the camera functionality even that was the main reason for which I purchased my camera bought the phone for. I personally feel that they have degraded our camera functionality for the simple reason that they required the Mytouch4g to sell superior with all the camera functionality the G2X naturally had. I want to ask that Is it a legal process I feel like suing them for their crime! Lol.

I also agree with you all. After having used the previous camera that was ported with the G2X and the watered down one after the Gingerbread update I am not happy with the camera. I want my original camera back as well. I purchased the phone and the main reason for that was the camera of the phone I in fact liked the camera and all its facial appearance and now it's all lost. Can you suggest me something if the camera will be back?

A few days ago I just got this LG g2x last wed Aug 31. I don’t like the camera settings on it.As far my thought is concerned the feature here it is so basic. I was anticipating a lot extra as stated in the user’s instruction booklet and the video demo. I look forward to they will bring it back for the sake of their new customers. I just don’t want to carry on with it.

I bought a G2X two months ago and the camera was working until yesterday. I required to take a image then I did with the rear camera. It take the image only the image would continue on the screen so you can’t take images any longer and if you stay long sufficient there is a message coming up saying: "activity camera 9in application camera is not responding.” Then if you push wait the message shuts and comes back a second following and if you do force close and then you attempt to open it once more it just says "cannot connect to the camera”. What’s strange is that if I take image with the front camera It is working fine

I don't desire just the camera; I wish for all my cash back. I do agree with this, There is no timer! Please get this problem solved.

same here guys I too want my previous back..