Thread: How to set Resolution of a picture in digital camera

How to set Resolution of a picture in digital camera

Myself using Samsung NX 200 digital camera, as I take the raw images with my Samsung NX 200, I have taken two pictures with different resolution, those picture size is 10 MB and 6 MB after cropping those image, I have found that the cropping image as well as the normal image is seems like the same. Both the clarity are same there is no more difference in between those picture and also the size of the cropping image is less than that of the normal image. So what is the difference between those images and what kind of resolution I can make in Digital Camera, and what this resolution is all about, what procedure should I take to get the best printout of the image? Is there any hint from you guys, if you have any idea about resolution then please informed me.

Re: How to set Resolution of a picture in digital camera

The total number of pixel in image is refers to the resolution. Resolution is occasionally recognized by the width plus height of the image and the total number of pixels in the image. For example, an image with the purpose of is 2000 pixels broad and 1000 pixels tall ‘2000X1000’ contain 2,000,000 pixels or simply 2 Megapixels image. As the megapixels in the spontaneous device in your camera boost so does the probable maximum size image you can manufacture. This means with the aim of a 10 megapixel camera is able of capturing a better image than a 5 megapixel camera.

In order to get the best print of the picture, the resolution is the important factor but if you have the knowledge of dpi (dot per inches) then there is the possibility that you can always print the best suitable mage for you. Well, you can create as large a print as you desire but very promptly you will start to observe "blocks" i.e. pixelization and the quality will become bad. To make best use of the capability of your printer, you be supposed to print a picture a dimension that the printer can hold. That mean if you have a 640X480 image and you desire to print it at 200 dpi. so that 640 divided by 200 make 3.2 and 480 divided by 200 make 2.4 as a result if you produce this picture at 3.2"X2.4" you will obtain a print with 200 dots per inch. We advise 200 dpi as a smallest amount for good excellence prints.

The expression "image resolution" means how many of your image pixels determination fit inside each inch of paper at what time printed. Obviously, because your photo has a permanent number of pixels, the additional of them you squeeze within each inch of paper. Likewise, the smaller amount pixels you print per inch, the superior the image will come into view on paper. The number of pixels that will be printed per inch is known as the resolution of the image, otherwise "image resolution". Image resolution is important to do for printing your image.