Thread: Playstation 4 is still under development

Playstation 4 is still under development

Guys like to share this with you I have learn that Sony’s development work intended for the next PlayStation and is sustain research and development costs for the console well there was not talk about when the console would be released . I think the fact that Sony is give the impression of being at rising costs could point toward that it’s developing new chips on the other hand While Nintendo is preparing a fresh new Wii for June, and Sony and Microsoft aren’t likely to launch their next creation consoles until 2014. The PlayStation 3 was arrive out in 2006. As Sony predictable a net loss of $3.1 billion but its Networked Products and Services division which contain gaming maxim $429 million profit. Now I Understatement Sony have had a uneven quarter any one like to add something

Re: Playstation 4 is still under development

Ok It's not meaningful to connect the launch date of Project Café (Nintendo wii) with the launch of the PS4. They are competing for a totally part audience.

Certainly they are working on the latest Playstation. Just similar to Nintendo is working on a new Wii and Microsoft is also working on their new Xbox release. They get years and years of thinking and expansion, I'm definite that they’ve already being operational on their new systems for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    Ok It's not meaningful to connect the launch date of Project Café (Nintendo wii) with the launch of the PS4. They are competing for a totally part audience.
    For you kind information Project Cafe is not be there declare yet to release, thus you don't make out the comparison between them. You're guessing about that it will be the Wii 2, which so far doesn't sound to be the case. Well we recognize there's a fresh Nintendo console upcoming in future of course, and odds are with not the intention of aiming the same audience as the PS4 and Xbox 720 maybe with the Playstation 4 Sony can turn into significant in the console market again.

Bear in mind the loss that Sony acquire on the hardware is recovered on software sales, as you all getting it just to play Bluray movies makes it a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    For you kind information Project Cafe is not be there declare yet to release, thus you don't make out the comparison between them. You're guessing about that it will be the Wii 2, which so far doesn't sound to be the case. Well we recognize there's a fresh Nintendo console upcoming in future of course, and odds are with not the intention of aiming the same audience as the PS4 and Xbox 720 maybe with the Playstation 4 Sony can turn into significant in the console market again.
    You are absolutely right as the moment the PS3 launch it was a flop by as good as any measure. Compare to the PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Ceesar View Post
    You are absolutely right as the moment the PS3 launch it was a flop by as good as any measure. Compare to the PS2
    I don’t agree with you on this completely as it all depends on what you're using it for. I got my PS3 mainly for Bluray playback gaming was just a additional benefit. I too have a 1 year old Xbox 360 Slim bring together dust; PS3 is a much more solid design IMO. The quantity of noise made on Xbox optical drive is outrageous.

Well PS3was the tremendous fall down by any mean the Ps3 is a by any mean was clearly it wasn't even near as doing well as the ps2 or psx, but far from a flop I'm certain VGChartz isn't the most mistaken, other than using your judgment the only successful system this generation is the Nintendo DS and Wii. but it is your move toward this topic , in that case I'd sincerely play the flop which is the ps3 than the success that is wii.

In contrast to PS2 anything is a flop. That is the real fact

Quote Originally Posted by Ceesar View Post
    Precisely this is also one of the major causes for failures I've take notice from PS3 owners for having a PS3 as “blurays . Since its make public, that was rather of a major concern as the price of bluray players was almost similar to the price of a PS3. Sony suffered enormous losses from this, something like a 1.9 billion dollars in losses in their gaming division. But on the other hand Microsoft developed consoles were doing well out there as both have sold roughly the same amount of consoles Microsoft has had big game sales, defeating even the Wii in quantity of games sold per unit

That is the great info you have give I glad to know this thanks man