Thread: IPhone 3g starts only after connecting to charger

IPhone 3g starts only after connecting to charger

I have a 3G iPhone is only on (but not boot at all) with the charger attached. I changed the battery with a new and the same thing. Better than that, I distorted the motherboard on the other. Well this motherboard in a different chassis does not work well without the charger plugged in, and a good table in the damaged chassis iPhone worked fine! Thus, I concluded that the problem is on the board!

With the charger, the iPhone comes on, the Apple logo, but nothing that actually does not start. And I'm sure that there is a problem of Software or Firmware. It's positively a hardware difficulty. I am unable to figure out actual difficulty.

Re: IPhone 3g starts only after connecting to charger

Try changing your iPhone battery. If problem is not solved than do let me know. Try contacting apple support people.

How do you make a backup of my friend? I have a 2G is doing the same thing, not on when you press the power button only turns on when the charger is connected to it, then you can unplug the charger and everything works fine as long as no "t turn off, but you can press the power button and slides off, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedykt View Post
    How do you make a backup of my friend? I have a 2G is doing the same thing, not on when you press the power button only turns on when the charger is connected to it, then you can unplug the charger and everything works fine as long as no "t turn off, but you can press the power button and slides off, any ideas?
    Reflux means heat of included circuits with the hot air machine

I also face trouble and resolved by connecting the iPhone directly to the motherboard of the PC (i.e., not by means of USB extension wire, USB hub or USB Front Panel.) associated straight to the motherboard.

Sorry! It seems that is not understood. Just connect the cable to the back of your CPU.

My iPhone 2G is no longer synchronize with my computer stopped charging and USB chargers. However, when I connect to my Mac via USB is not lit, although does not recognize the iPhone in DFU mode

The most interesting thing that the iPhone will only become a wall charger original, but with strange behavior: when I plug the wall charger, the Apple logo for a second and disappear after 5 seconds. On the other hand, I can set it in recovery mode by pressing the Start button and then could hang about in that mode of 15 minutes or more. After I try to disconnect USB wall charger, suddenly turns off.

That does not turn into the car charger or another iPod / iPhone chargers (I used a lot of different cables and adapters, so trouble is not the cable).

It seems that the battery can be screwed (short) and the phone is hoping to boot. If you only have jurisdiction when it connects that something is wrong with the board or the power supply.

If your phone into DFU mode can try to do a restore 3.1.2 and see if an error occurs 23. I had a logic board with the same problems and it was definitely IC problems, but I have not had the resolution at which replaced the logic and charge customers accordingly.

But still following this thread and see if I can get mine fixed, and then I could sell. Fuse the idea never occurred to me that I had no diagrams. To seek to publish the results.

The problem is that only when I connect power to the original Apple USB wall charger, rather than other third-party shippers.

For example - I Apple USB Wall Charger - 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz 0.15. Output is 5V 1A ----IPhone powers for a while.

And another is Gecko USB Charger - 100-240V, 250mA, 50-60 Hz, output is the identical - ---- 5V 1A. IPhone will not twist at all. (I use this adapter to allege my wife's iPhone and the iPod, so that enormous works ...)

I’m also having this difficulty of charging. Prior my iPhone3g cannot power up until I get a USB cable. After deleting a Bluetooth and wifi module, my iPhone 3g can be turn on as usual. This for the reason that when the WiFi and Bluetooth module are shorted, the current device will start.