Thread: My Iphone 3g always stays in headphones mode

My Iphone 3g always stays in headphones mode

Whenever i am using my headphone it is working fine with the phone but as soon as i remove the headphone from the jack and try to call on any no the call is made but I am just not able to hear the person and neither he can hear me and later When i tuned the volume bar to max it showed me the VOLUME BAR appearing in the HEADPHONE even though the headphone has been plugged out.any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: My Iphone 3g always stays in headphones mode

This is a very common problem appearing now a days with every type of phone.Just try to plug and unplug it for quite a no of times and it will be solved,it because your phone sometimes by mistakenly read the headphone even though its not connected.You can also try it by switching on and switching off your mobile for a no of times or till it gets solve.Sometimes it gets fixed quickly and sometimes it take a long no of attempt but that is all you can do as well.

I got the same headphone problem even though i was not using the headphone at that time in fact i had not used the headphone for almost a week,I was just so tired of plugging it in and then taking it out again and again,i tried all the things that i could have and finally after loosing patience i went to the apple store and later i don't know how the had fixed it.If it works after plugging it in and out with you then feel lucky and if not then just go to the apple store.

even i was facing the same irritating headphone mode problem for some hours but then i was finally able to fix this problem by doing the following:
    1. Just plug in the headphones and Put your iPhone into iPod mode and start your playback,and play it for few seconds.
    2. After that Stop the playback and just exit the iPod mode.
    3. Finally Remove the headphones and check.

my problem was solved by performing this hope you get it solved the same way.