Thread: Sound quality is poor in Asus G53

Sound quality is poor in Asus G53

I have Asus G53 laptop in which I have windows vista operating system and I am facing problem with my laptop with sound. The sound quality in my laptop is very poor and I want to know how to solve this issue.

Re: Sound quality is poor in Asus G53

First of all I will suggest you that you have check whether all the setting is proper in your sound setting or not. First open the sound setting and after that make sure that all the setting is proper and then check whether you are getting the proper sound or not.

I am also a user of the Asus G53 laptop and I am not facing any problem with the sound quality of the laptop. I think you should first try to solve this issue by reinstalling the audio drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the audio drivers you have to check whether you are getting the sound properly or not. as far as I know reinstalling the drivers will fix this issue and you will not get any problem.

if you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the drivers then you have to visit the official web site of the asus and there you have to search for the laptop which you are using and after that you have to select the operating system and then select the audio drivers. Now after that download it in your system and after downloading the audio drivers you have to install the drivers. After installing the drivers your problem will get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and but after that also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the updated drivers from the asus official website and after downloading that when I have installed that in my laptop at that time also I get the same issue. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Have you tried the drivers from the realtak official website? if you not tried yet then I will suggest you to download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that install it in your laptop and after that check whether problem get solved or not.

I have downloaded the drivers from your given download link after downloading the drivers I have installed that drivers in my laptop and after installing the drivers also I was having the same issue and after that I have visited Asus service center and I have tell them about sound quality issue and after that they have solved the problem.