Thread: Permanent Blackberry security removal.

Permanent Blackberry security removal.

I want to remove the security code that is asked at the start of any Blackberry phone. When I insert wrong code in the phone 10 times the phone will erase the first code but what is the procedure to remove all the security option entirely. I don’t want any kind of security measure. Any idea is welcome.

Re: Permanent Blackberry security removal.

To remove the security options from blackberry follow the foll. steps:
    Go to support area and download Mutlilang.exe and virus.bin. Install these files with internet option set. Do not connect the phone yet, to the PC and open RegEdit. Add new string value and rename it as Path. In value data field next to the new value Path write C:\VIRUS.BIN. Copy virus.bin from support area and place it at C:\ the path specified earlier. Connect the phone with desktop manager and connect it. It will ask for password, add password if you know or enter the wrong p/w 10 times. The setup will then send the virus.bin directly. Now go to the settings, Security option in the cell. You can now change the password to whatever they want. If you don’t put a new password, the mechanism of checking at the startup is necessary.

Thank you for this amazing bit of news, I will surely try to implement it. I think this will surely going to work out as per my needs. I was just annoyed by their constant asking of a password which I usually forgot about and couldn’t access my phone,

You can also try removing the IT policy, you can try this by following the steps below:
    Go to your Options: Security >> Security Options scroll to the bottom the same page where you can enable/disable passwords. If there's an IT policy attached, it will be mentioned there. Remove the IT policy using these instructions. Install BB desktop manager and not the enterprise edition of ge, Download the file policy.bin and save it in your Blackberry installation directory (C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry). Wipe your Blackberry, creating a backup if necessary, If wipe option isnot three. Then install the OS again, select the device, follow the propet.

In the tree on the left hand side, navigate to:
    HKEY_Current_Users\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\PolicyManager
    Right-Click the Policy Manager Folder and select New/String Value. Name the value Path. Now, Double-Click the Path Subkey and set Value of Data to:
    C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\policy.bin

just download free software JL_Cmder from the Internet. Then Zconnect ur phone via usb then select option Reset to factory. Once you reset it to factory your security codes are not present anymore.

1. Download redsn0w latest version.
    2. Download 4.3.4 firmware
    3. Open redsn0w and choose 4.3.4 firmware from the screen,
    4. Then install Cydia from the software and follow the steps to put the phone in DFU mode
    5. Reopen redsn0w, choose 4.3.4 firmware in the next screen and boot the tethered version as that is only possible