Thread: Is china phone hardware repairable?

Is china phone hardware repairable?

Hi, I am using china phone since last few years and the thing that I have noticed is like they are continuously improving quality of their product. As when it was launched for the first time it was simply neither replaceable nor replaceable. In fact the hardware that it use also intended to use for only specific period and not for more than 6 months to 1 year.

But now they are giving very good product but still I am little bit confused as do the phone made by china is repairable? If so then from where we can do this? I would like to know about that as I have number of phone that I have to repair.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: Is china phone hardware repairable?

No I don’t think whether they are still repairable or not but still have you ever approached any technician who repairs such a mobile? because see there are many companies providing mobile phones and they are completely different from each other. I mean to say see as you are the most older user you must be knowing that there were no company previously and all the mobiles were known as chine only, but nowadays there are too many names that you can here, such as micoromax, Zen, mazz, spice, LAVA etc.

And this mobile are actually repairable, in fact they have their own service center as well from where you can simply have all the services.

I am agree with the above user as if suppose you are having any mobile from any mentioned brand then it would be OK, I mean to say it can be repairable from its service center only. but if you have mobile which is even too older then let me tell you as that is quite worthless. And you cannot repair them however.

Really I am wondering after seeing your suggestions guys as I was thinking that the brands that you have mentioned is quite good I mean to say they have comparison with nokia and other brands. But I was not aware as they are next to chine.

And I think that’s my bad luck as I have the one which is actually too older. Not from any such company. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

Exactly, that’s the reality but however repairing a mobile is exclusively depends on the damage caused on the device. because see though it is a china mobile but you can repair It if there is minor damage.