Thread: Which features can be removed from the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc without rooting

Which features can be removed from the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc without rooting

Guys I have readied somewhere that there are number of application which can be removed from the sony xperia without rooting it is that true? And I wonder what are those features can anyone list them? And can anyone tell me that how can this be removed if not rooting? I really want to know about this so I would be thinking that you guys would be taking effort to suggest me about that.

Re: Which features can be removed from the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc without rooting

Well there are many number of features that can be removed and I myself don’t know much but I know some of them and I think if number of people would be trying to help you with whatever they know about this then it would be very easy you would be getting the complete detail about this so some of them what I know is
    1. Japanese Keyboard
    2. Omadatasyncservice
    3. Track ID
    4. Let's Golf HD
    5. Play Now
    6. Sonyericsson Sync
    7. Syncwizard
    Hope this would be giving you some idea.

Re: Which features can be removed from the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc without rooting

I am a bit confused with that are you planning to remove all of them and do you think this would be helping you anyways? And I don’t know about this much but I can suggest one of two which my friends have removed like EventStreamPluginTwitter, com.sonyericsson.digitalclockwidget.apk and EventStreamPluginCallLog.

Oh I wonder why you need to know all of them? But still I would be sharing my view to you and I know a lot about this and I would be avoiding to repeat those features which the above poster have already said and then they are in long queue and all the type of the application have been in the list there is no fix features which can be related or so.

• Office Suite
    Support & Setup Guide
    • Chinese Keyboard
    • Spotify extension for timescape
    • Twitter extension for timescape
    • News & Weather
    • Whatsapp messenger
    • LiveWare Manager
    • HDMI
    • Widgets On/Off Setup guide

So there are many guys who know about this and know much more than me and after removing all this application which the above poster have been suggesting I am still with some 9 or 10 application and they are
    i. Media server
    ii. Sony Ericsson Sync
    iii. Sony Ericsson Sync client wizard
    iv. Kaixin plugin for Timescape
    v. EventStreamPluginFoursquare
    vi. EventStreamPluginShowNearby
    vii. TimeScapeSpline
    viii. TimeScapeWidget
    ix. android.tts
    this is the list I am knowing about your query and I would also say that don’t try to remove all of them just if you feel like, you can do this when you are finding some problem with any of them just randomly removing them wont be a good choice.

I have a question that how can we remove this application I was thinking that there is only a way rooting which is able to remove the application now when I redied about this then I was not trusting it and what I can find over here is there are so many application so my question is how to remove them what we need to do?

I have a small list I don’t think you would be finding any need to remove them but I know them so I am sharing it.
    1. com.sonyericsson.androidapp.timescapefeedsplugin
    2. EventStream
    3. EventStreamPluginFacebook
    4. EventStreamPluginTelephony
    5. com.sonyericsson.widget.digitalclock.apk
    6. com.sonyericsson.androidapp.microblog.apk
    7. com.sonyericsson.youku.apk
    8. com.sonyericsson.eventstream.twitterplugin.apk

Hello friend you can do this task very easily by using some of the best application for this like SystemApp Remover & Titanium back-up, and they would be resulting in what you want and they are very easy to use.

if you have been planning to remove any of the application and all then i would be suggesting you with a very simple but very important note that try to be away from this attempt i have had many of frineds who has been trying to play in such manner and has been facing number of problme later so i would be asking you to be away just contact the service center and then ask them first how to do and are those application really not important or would they be effecting my system then think of removing them.

For me this is just a strange thing because before getting this replies i was just from those users who had a believe that none of the features can be removed without rooting from any phone and when i saw all this replies this was really strange for me and i am really thankful that you all have worked hard to suggest me and complete all the features and some of you have asked that i am thinking to remove all of them or no then the answer is i dont want to remove any of them one of my friend said that there are application that can be removed without been rotting and as i said i dint believed it so i wanted to know about it and so i asked the query in diffrent way that if there would be any feature then you all would be trying to suggest all of them and you guys did.