Thread: Face sensor not working in Iphone 4

Face sensor not working in Iphone 4

In my iPhone I have started experiencing some issues and because of that I am having some problem. in my iPhone 4 face sensor is not working at the time of the call. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? any help will be appreciated.

Re: Face sensor not working in Iphone 4

First of all I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting the iphone 4 mobile. I am telling you this solution because many times resetting the device can solve this type of issues. try to fix this issue by resetting the device then let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know about how to reset the iPhone 4 mobile phone then I will help you with this.
    • To reset the iphone4 you have to press the sleep and awake button and home button together.
    • you have to press and hold this two buttons till you get the apple logo on the screen .
    • now after that it resetting the device will done.

Now after resetting the device you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after resetting the device you will not get any problem. if you are still having the same problem after resetting the iphone 4 then I think there might be some hardware issue with your mobile phone and I think you should Visit the apple service center and there you have to ask about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone. now after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this.

I have tried to fix this issue by resetting the iPhone 4 mobile phone and after resetting the iPhone 4 also I am still facing the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Well there was similar problem occurred in my iPhone also and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying to different solution but I was not able to solve that issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by upgrading the iphone 4 operating system but after doing that also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have visited the apple service center and there I have tell about the problem which I am facing in my mobile phone and they have checked my mobile phone and find that there was problem with my mobile hardware and they have replaced my mobile phone. now all the things are working properly. I think you should also visit the apple service center and there you will get the proper solution and after that your problem will get solved.

I have tried to update the Iphone operating system from my laptop by using the iTunes but after that I have find that it is risky and then I have vested apple service center and there I have asked for the solution regarding my problem and after that they have given me proper solution and then my problem gets solved.