Thread: KEYPAD/JOYSTICK not working in blackberry 8900

KEYPAD/JOYSTICK not working in blackberry 8900

Hi guys I am using blackberry 8900 mobile phone and some days before my blackberry 8900 falls in to the water and after that my mobile joystick and keypad of the mobile has stopped working. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: KEYPAD/JOYSTICK not working in blackberry 8900

According to me in blackberry device which is very delicate and as you have said that there is a water damage in your blackberry 8900 and that is why I think there is a less possibilities of make it work again. first thing you have to keep in mind that whenever you get water damage any device at that time you have to make sure that whole device is dried out completely because try to turning on the device without making sure about water is dangerous. as you have said that your keypad and joystick is not working it means you have turned on the mobile. I will suggest you to first remove the keypad module and after that check whether joystick is working or not. if it didn’t worked after that then I think the best way to solve this issue is to give your mobile phone in any repair shop or give your blackberry 8900 mobile phone to the blackberry service center and there you will get the proper solution regarding this.

there was similar problem occurred in my mobile phone and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution but after trying different solution also I was getting the same issue and after that I have given my mobile phone to the blackberry service center and they have repaired my mobile phone.

After removing the keypad module joystick has started worked little bit but after that I have decidred to to visit the Blackberry service center and after that I have vested blackberry service center and there I have asked for the solution regarding my problem and after that my problem gets solved.