Thread: where can i get co-pilot application for HTC chacha

where can i get co-pilot application for HTC chacha

Hi, I am about to have the application as I have mentioned in the title, but don’t know from where can I get it. ?

I am using HTC chacha and that’s why quite unsure as whether the application is rather available or not.

Any suggestion?

Re: where can i get co-pilot application for HTC chacha

off course you have this application for your mobile, because I have heard about it but don’t know exactly from where you‘ll get it. but as the device has android OS installed you should first of all try to search the application I he android market itself, and off course if you are not getting from there then you can have option to get it from another sources as well.

Hey thanks for the suggestion I have tried to found out application and I get it as well but now I am having another problem with the application as it is not able to run however.

I am unable to type the numbers needed for the verification code. Because whenever I press “function key” and then press a number so instead of number character appears.

Any idea what could be the problem?

I don’t know what could be the problem, but this is really wired, thus you should try to reinstall that application again in your mobile and see what happens, because this could be some internal problem only.

You have to activate numeric keypad in order to type numeric values and I think this could be the only reason, for an example when we write any message we get option toggle between numeric keypad and alphabetical keypad. And through that we can write those special characters as well.

So according to me you should try that first and then see what happens.

I have tried each and every thing known to me but could find anything that can help me with this. ok forget about this, is there any other application that I can use instead of this in my mobile?

Off course, in fact I was about to suggest you the same thing as if this application is not working then you should another one as there are too many that you can make use of.

According to me you should try with Google Maps Navigation (Beta) first as I have also installed the same in my mobile, and I would like to tell you about some of the feature of the application as with the application you can Search in plain English, apart from this you can simply Search by voice as well, and you can see Traffic view, Satellite view, Street View.

You can simply select the destination and by means of map you can determine the Navigation shortcut as well. at least you should try this application.

I am agree with the above user, because though there are too many others but you’ll not get the same services rather better services than google, thus according to me as well you should use google maps only, but if suppose you want to try other as well then you can have Sygic GPS Mobile Navigation, NAVIGON MobileNavigator etc.