Thread: where can I get whatsapp messenger application for HTC chacha

where can I get whatsapp messenger application for HTC chacha

Hi, I have bought this HTC chacha some days before and everything seems perfect regardless of the whatsapp messenger application. The thing is like from the day I have bought this device I haven’t get this application in the mobile.

Any idea from where can I have this application, when I searched the same on internet I didn’t get it but I hope here must be someone having this application in their mobile.

Any suggestion from where can I get It?

Re: where can I get whatsapp messenger application for HTC chacha

have you tried searching the same application on android market? if not then you should try this for sure. But I am wondering because the thing is like I am having different problem with my mobile because I am able to use the application that you have mentioned in the title but at other hand I am not able to get angry bird for my mobile.

Anyways forget about mine but you’ll get your application from the android market only.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to get it from the market only, but it seems that you must have done something wrong with the device and because of that only this is happening.

I mean to say have you ever rooted your device? if yes then let me tell you as some of the application are not compatible after you root the device. or have you ever updated market via unofficial channels ? if yes then according to me you must have to got the application from other source rather than android market.

hey thanks for the suggestion but I have rally tried a lot but didn’t found application from there. Any more suggestion left?

there are certain setting regarding the market that you have to made in order to get any application or game from the android market, in other words you have to set market to high maturity. And I am sure it would be set to lower maturity.

Just make those changes and then try to search that application from the market.