Thread: Uncompatible Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC 3G in US

Uncompatible Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC 3G in US

I have a pretty big problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC smartphone. I buy this mobile phone in two month before. In that time when I try to do anything on it then it works well without giving any kind of problem. Now I realize that the 3G technology on this smartphone didn’t give the high performance. I stay in the US and think that this happen because the 3G network problem on this place. Now I need help to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

re: Uncompatible Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC 3G in US

Most of the world uses the 2100MHz band for UMTS/HSDPA. The UMTS World is an 3G mobile system news and information provider. You need to use a WAP for set up connection to the Internet using a USB-based 3G/UMTS/HSDPA dongle. Hence the better way is to be first collect all the information related to this UMTS/HSDPA technology. It could be possible that your mobile phone already use the other Alternative Mobile Technologies. In that case, the best is to be use an UMTS/HSDPA technology. Try this and see what happen on it.

This mobile phone has to be 3G on AT&T and you need to use the AT&T 3G bands as well as frequency on this mobile phone. In such case, you need to use this and it will be provide you the facility to access the 3G technology with the correct format. For more information you need to check all the setting of this 3G technology.

Yes, this could be possible that user might be change the setting of this mobile phone and hence this will be gives such kind of problem. In such case, you need to perform the reset task on this mobile phone. This reset setting on the mobile phone will be work to fix such kind of problem on your smartphone. In that time, the mobile phone has to be set the default setting of this mobile phone. Then check the 3G technology and after this task if something is to be goes to wrong then you need to properly set this setting. Try this process and see what happen on it.