Thread: compatible youtube downloader for OS 6 running device

compatible youtube downloader for OS 6 running device

Hi, I am using blackberry mobile from few months. And I use to surf internet on that and watch vides as well, but the problem is like I have to buffer the video each and every time when I have to see them, and thus I am planning to download them so that I can access it with ease. But I don’t know how can I download it to the mobile?

Is there any compatible downloader that I can use in order to download vides from there?

Need suggestion, thanks for any.

Re: compatible youtube downloader for OS 6 running device

I am not sure whether there is any such application through which you can download those videos to your mobile, but still apart from that as well there are too many ways through which you can have those videos in your mobile, I mean to say you should try to download them to your PC and then transfer it in the mobile. I am suggesting you this way because I haven’t found any such application through which we can directly download it to mobile, but there are lots of software for the PC through you can download it.

I am agree with the above user as that’s the best way no doubt to have videos in the mobile but still there are applications also available that you can have for downloading the videos.

You can download “duoberry” from the internet, as this is the only application for the blackberry device through which you can download all the flash videos directly to your mobile and the most important thing about the software is like you can have it in the format you desire.

Thanks for the suggestion, but any idea from where can I get it? I have search too many times but didn’t get the exact link through which I can get it.

have you try to find the same thing in blackberry app world? I am not sure whether you’ll get it from there or not, but that’s the best option to start from. Thus if you haven’t tried it yet then you should have a glance at least and then search it on google.

And if suppose you are not getting then try the method mentioned by the above user.