Thread: Sending or receiving MMS cannot be downloaded in Sony Xperia Arc

Sending or receiving MMS cannot be downloaded in Sony Xperia Arc

Once I got an MMS in my Sony Xperia Arc but I am not able to download that MMS in my mobile. This message shows download option but after clicking to downloading option nothing happens. Sometimes happen, the message will be seeing after minutes or hours later or not at all. So friend can anyone help me to download this MMS in my mobile.

Re: Sending or receiving MMS cannot be downloaded in Sony Xperia Arc

Try to change some settings which I am telling to you go to menu and then click on settings and then click wireless and networks. After entering wireless and networks go to mobile networks and make confirm that Data traffic is enable in your Sony Xperia Arc.

There are two suggestions from this problem that I can give you:
    1. Attempt to download the pictures when your Wi-Fi connection is disabling of your Sony Xperia Arc, as that routine worked for some. Since that makes a point not to work, you have one different alternative.
    2. Verify the pictures your loved one is sending are within the size breaking point for a MMS (under 1.2MB probable.)
    3. Do manufacturing factory data reset of your Sony Xperia following going down your contacts on Gmail. This will give back where its due state to how it was when you turned it on the first time. The substance on your MicroSD card should not be influencing. Once you have moved down the contacts and anything else off the Sony phone’s internal memory, the phone might be protected reset. To perform a factory data reset, run over to Settings / SD Card and Phone Storage / Factory Data Reset / Reset phone. A contrasting technique taken from the above string is to "turn off the phone. While mobile phone is off, keep the "home" and "back" catches. Hit the "finish call" catch" while still keeping the "home" and "back" binds. Discharge the "home" and "back" catches. A screen will show up inciting you how to reset the phone."

Through using integrated MMS downloaded option you cannot download MMS then try to download some apps in your Sony phone. There are some applications, which are utilize for downloading the send or receive MMS in your phone. First, go to Android Market on your Sony Xperia Arc. Then go to search option and write Save MMS in the search text and click search option. then you find Save MMS app on your phone download that app in your phone and install the app in your phone by following some instruction.

Try to update your phone configuration settings. Those settings, which you have, get from of your operator. Attempt to contact your operator service center and ask them for fresh configuration settings and install those settings in your phone. Did you know that for accessing internet or for sending MMS in your phone, you need these configurations settings? I am assuming that your MMS configuration settings are corrupt due to some reasons. Therefore, that is why I recommend you to download and install fresh copy of MMS configuration settings.

I have had this happen to me moreover. The fix is an amusing one. Ask the individual who is sending you funneled to straightforward compose something in the message with the picture. Then when you get the content, the picture will open up no situation. I try not to know why this is but that is what settled my channeled from not opening up.

Now I have downloaded a new configurations settings seeking from my mobile operator. However, I do not know how I set these settings as an access point. Therefore, can anyone tell how I set this access point in my Sony Xperia neo?

Now I have downloaded a new configurations settings seeking from my mobile operator. However, I do not know how I set these settings as an access point. Therefore, can anyone tell how I set this access point in my Sony Xperia neo?
    You have done correct things after downloading these settings do not worry about positing these settings.
    1. First, go to Menu option
    2. Then click on settings
    3. Then click wireless and networks
    4. Then go to mobile networks
    5. Then click on access point names

Change access point names with which you have recently download in your phone.
    I am sure after changing the settings you will able to download MMS in your phone.