Thread: Possible to access internet connection of PC in Sony Xperia Arc

Possible to access internet connection of PC in Sony Xperia Arc

Last week I bought Sony Xperia Arc from Sony market. I am huge fan of using internet, so most of the time I use internet on my previous mobile. However, I am not happy with internet speed, which I can access in mobile. However, comparing to computer internet connection I am always happy with its speed so I always despair to use pc internet on my mobile but I fail to use. Now I am using Xperia friends can you tell me is it possible to use pc internet on my Xperia.

Re: Possible to access internet connection of PC in Sony Xperia Arc

It is possible to use your PC internet connection in mobile. For this, you need some tools so that you can access internet in your mobile. First, download the GnuBox software in your mobile and download mRouter in your computer. The mRouter is optional. It is available for window-OS only. You all need “something” on computer side, which can listen to dialing by GnuBox from Sony Xperia. Then connect your computer and to mobile via cable, Bluetooth or infrared. After connecting if you observe the both device you will find that GnuBox and mRouter are connect to each other and through these tools you can access internet on your mobile.

Now you know that many mobile manufactures are launching Wi-Fi service in their device and now this service is seeing in tablet. What is Wi-Fi first try to know this? Now a day’s every laptop or computers comes with Wi-Fi service so through Wi-Fi you can connect your laptop or computer with router which having a internet connection. So this type of connection is recognizing as wireless connection means without wired you can access internet on computer or laptop. Therefore, in Sony Xperia Arc comes with Wi-Fi service it means you can connect your Xperia to router which having a internet connection and after connecting you can access internet on your mobile.

Use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection of your Sony Xperia Arc mobile for accessing internet. For connecting procedure, you can search on internet and you will get full information for connection.