Thread: my blackberry downloads keep failing

my blackberry downloads keep failing

I have bought a blackberry torch a week ago and i have not changed any kind of settings yet,all the settings of my phone are very well default by now,still the problem i am facing is that whenever i download any files from the internet,the download starts with a good speed ranging 100-170kbs but just after a minute and seconds the downloading fails,I don't think if downloading size is an issue because it does the same for every file of every sizes.My friend have the same phone but he doesn't face any such issues even though he downloads multiple files at a time.we also use the same provider so i don't blame the service provider's well.I am not getting why is is so? any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: my blackberry downloads keep failing

first of all which mode you are using? is it Mobile network,wifi or both of them? if its a mobile network then start downloading one file at a time but it still doesn't works then only go for multiple downloads but if its not downloading even one then just check your memory as well,There are sometimes some limit size for some file you download but it should give you an error message saying that the "file is too large to download",check your memory as well.

Even i am having the same problem but i am not surfing through wifi i am just using a normal phone network,i am using 3g i have even tried saving the downloads to phone memory rather than the memory card but nothing seems to be working at the end i am just left with free memory.

I'll prefer you a "hard reset",hard reset means removing the battery with the mobile on for a couple of minute.That is the only way you can now try in my knowledge.If you are really assured that there is no problem with the service provider.just give a try to "hard rest" and check whether its solving your problem or not.I think if all the other aspect are not the cause of the problem then it will be probably solved by the hard rest.best of luck.

I am really thank full to all of you for your suggestions but unfortunately they doesn't seems to be working with me,i did tried whatever you had suggested me before plus i did what all i could have done but the result was just the same and now i don't have any more patience so I'll be just taking it back to the retailer with a hope the will fix it,finger crossed,thanks for your help.