Thread: How to disable the default lock screen of Xperia Arc

How to disable the default lock screen of Xperia Arc

Hello friends, does anyone know how I can disable the default screen lock, as I want to change the setting of the default SET screen lock. I was able to get the pop on the 3rd party lock screen but I have never used those. So I want you people to suggest something which I can do to disable lock screen. The suggestion would help me and it will be grateful for me to implement. Thank you.

Re: How to disable the default lock screen of Xperia Arc

There are many of the application which do the same thing which you are finding or which you wanted in your phone, I would suggest you to go on to the internet and search for the screen lock disable application then you might get the plenty of the links over there and you can go on one of the link and you will be able to get the exact screen lock disable application for your phone. So go and start the search and also check for the reviews of the application which also helps you to download the application or not and also is the application to use or not, and does it full the requirement as you are searching for. As the internet world is the best and also good to give the answer.

Well there is good application for the screen lock, try the Widget Locker as I have seen people using it and I think is good to use also.

If have seen some of the good screen lockers but I do not remember any of the name right now, you should visit or check the android market as it is having some of the good and also the best application for the screen locking, and also have seen people are using those and it has worked for them. You also go and check it and see that it is best and also suits as per the requirement of your, if it is fulfilling the requirements of yours then get that application and applied it on your phone. You will be able to get the best and also the trusted locker from the android market and it will work for your phone also. Just give check on the android market and see it.

Why you go and check on the Google as over there you might get the link for the best screen locker, as I have checked over there and found a locker name Screen Suite Lock screen.

If you want the best and also the good screen locker then go to the android market as it has some of the best and also good use of the screen lockers, as I have take one of the screen locker from there and it has the best and also it has fulfill all my requirements which I wanted to been happen with the screen locker in the phone. I am using the WidgetLocker Lockscreen, as it allows the user to do the customization as they are wanted to do on their phone. So you can also try this as it is very good and it has good reviews from the user who are using it, if have also taken by the reviews of it and I am also suggest you to get and get it install on your phone, even there are plenty of others on the android market, but the final decision will be yours, make the correct choice.

As I am using the screen lock application and also never search for it also, but you can search on the android market as you are using the android phone, so you might get over there.