Thread: Any tip for speeding up photo gallery in Sony Ericson X10

Any tip for speeding up photo gallery in Sony Ericson X10

Hello friends, I am using the Sony Ericson X10, and I click more than the 100 photo in a day, as the memory card is been full by the photos of which is have taken in the day. So I want to ask that is there any software or any method by which I speed up the photo gallery of my phone. As if it takes lot of time to open any image in my phone. Please suggest me what to do. Thank you.

re: Any tip for speeding up photo gallery in Sony Ericson X10

There is no such software to speed up the photo gallery of the phone, it is taking time to upload due to the reason of you are using the memory till the end of it. If you are using the memory card and it is almost full then the mobile processor will take time to open the photo. If you have kept very little memory than it will take time to open the photo also. You should keep at least 10 percent of the total memory of the memory card. If you keep that much then the photo gallery will open faster and also you will be able to view the photos from the gallery which you have clicked through your phone. So you try to delete some of the stuff from the phone, then try to run the photo on the phone and see that the gallery is being opening fast or not as compare to the earlier when it was opening slow. Just try and see the change in it.

Re: Any tip for speeding up photo gallery in Sony Ericson X10

You can split the photos in different folders and with different name and also has small number (less photo) in one folder.