Thread: Cannot stream Blackberry Bold 9650 music to Pioneer DEH-7300BT radio

Cannot stream Blackberry Bold 9650 music to Pioneer DEH-7300BT radio

Hello friends, I am using the Blackberry Bold 9650 and I am facing the problem with the car music system which is the Pioneer DEH-7300BT radio, as I am unable to play the music from the phone, so please suggest me what should I do any please tell me the correct process to do, and also the voice dialing is not working on the radio and I have paired the phone with the radio then also it is do not working, as I am trying to do the voice dialing then I am not able to hear the prompts, as I can only see the voice prompts that also on the phone, and also if I speak then only the phone calls. For the music to be play I have to connect the AUX port to play the music. I want to add that is can I use the USB to play if I am not having the AUX cable with me. So please suggest me what should I do and also tell me some solution for it.

Re: Cannot stream Blackberry Bold 9650 music to Pioneer DEH-7300BT radio

Well I want to say to you is that you can use the plug-in via AUX as you will be not able to use the Bluetooth feature for music, and also you will be not able to play the music via USB.

I think the music system which you have been installed in the car may not be supported by the Blackberry, as you have to find the music system which is been supported by the blackberry or you have to wait for the blackberry to announce anything which is been related to the voice dialing feature of the phone with the music system which are been used in the car. Otherwise there no option to pair the Bluetooth of the music system of the car with the phone, until and unless it is not is supported. You can go on the blackberry website and find to check that which are the music system which are been supported and also you can use it while you are driving the car.

As there is no such thing which is made by the blackberry that can supported with the music system, you can use the AUX port to hear music from the phone.

Even I want to say that the Bluetooth of the phone might be able to detect and also able to pair the music system of the phone, but it is not able to provide the services which you wanted, as there are other phones which are made to be supported with the music system of the car. As I am using the Samsung phone as it has the compatible of get been connected with any music system of the car, as the blackberry has its own OS and has some restriction which do not allow the user to get any type of the problem, in that restriction you are not able to play the music via the Bluetooth of the phone. So I would suggest you to use the AUX port of the music system and an AUX cable to connect the phone and listen to music which is there in the phone, which is the best. You have to wait for the voice dialing feature from the phone to the music system.

I think the blackberry company is working on this features as the other company are providing with this feature in their phones and also is working great for those who are driving daily from home to office and back.

Hello friend, as I do not know about the blackberry phone but I am using the Motorola T505 and I have connected the phone with the music system of my car, and the music system of the car is also of the same company which you are using “Pioneer”. As all the above users have told you that it is due to the feature is not been available on the blackberry and also it is not allow you to do with the Bluetooth feature. As I have connected my phone via the Bluetooth but I am not facing any such problem, and also I am able to do the voice calling while I am driving the car, I think you have to wait for the Blackberry to launch any such type of the feature for the blackberry users. So wait for this feature.