Thread: How to disable the Touch-Screen functionality on Blackberry Bold 9930

How to disable the Touch-Screen functionality on Blackberry Bold 9930

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the new Blackberry Bold 9930, and I have purchased it from the internet. As I have the hobby to buy the latest and also the greatest gadgets. I have never used any touch phone earlier with the other gadgets I was using. As I touch on the screen of the phone then it always go to pick up any call or it will open the message which I do not want to happen when I touch it. So I want to ask that is there any way that how I can disable the touch-screen function of my Blackberry Bold 9930. The suggestion which you will give to me would really help me and I would be grateful for that. Thank you.

Re: How to disable the Touch-Screen functionality on Blackberry Bold 9930

You can one way by doing the lower the area which are been seen on the screen such as the ALL, FAVORITIES, DOWNLOAD, etc, just try swipe them all in such a way that you just see a small on the screen which will expand show you all.

You can refer to the user guide manual which comes along with the mobile phone, as in that it might specify how to do and also by which method you can do the changes in the phones. So you better look in that try to find and apply the setting on your phone. Whenever you buy a new phone or any new gadget then you always get a user guide manual which tell you which are the features in the gadget and also which the ways that you can bring the changes in the gadget, for the mobile phones you can see the setting section, in that you will be able to get the way or the method to do the changes in the phone and also you will be able to work on the phone. As I do the same when I want to do any change in the phone, first I refer to the user guide manual then do the changes in the phone, so you also look in the user guide manual and over there you might have the method to do the settings of the touch screen.

Yes there is an option in the Blackberry Bold 9930, as I am having it in my phone, I think you might get the option the update is been done to the phone, such that updating of the operating system of the phone, so when it is done then you might get on the phone.

You can on the blackberry official website and over there you can just login or create an account and check for the features which are you looking for, as every phone has the solution or any suggestion for the users of its. So go over there and go into the Blackberry Bold section, in that section you select your model number and try to find the settings of the phone, in that you might get the setting of the phone and you will be able to get the setting of the touch screen. In that setting you will be able to do the settings of the phone and you will be able to disable the functionality of the touch screen of the phone. So you can try that if you are not getting then you can set an email to the company and you will be able to get the answer if there are any settings for the phone then you might get in the email.

Well you search on the Google for the setting or the method which you want, or you have to wait for the updating of the OS of the phone. So you have waited for that to get that option on to your phone.