Thread: Is it possible to connect BlackBerry device to TV for Video

Is it possible to connect BlackBerry device to TV for Video

Hey guys I was in my friends house yesterday saw he was see video on his TV connected via phone. Now he had some android phone but it was fun to watching it. I was thinking to get phone like that but I don’t want the android phone I was planning to buy BlackBerry phones any ways for 2 -3 months now why not take the opportunity of this. I don’t know is there any BlackBerry phone available out there which has TV out put feature and not seen any now I want to know does RIM mad any phone which ha this feature in it dose anyone using it or I can connect trough A/V RCA white red and yellow cable and in fact get the VIDEO on TV from the BlackBerry please help me on this guys I would be glad to know this.

Re: Is it possible to connect BlackBerry device to TV for Video

I have already saw this kind of question on the may forums and never saw an genuine answer for that it still remain the biggest question

No there is no video out features available on the BlackBerry phone . I was also looking for the same option but just cant find the proper replies from any body so my last conclusion is that RIM has not made ant BlackBerry device that has the Video out on it. And with some more research I found out the reason is itwill look terrible if its has these feature on the TV apparently the video resolution played in the BlackBerry is much lower than what is required to see on television it blown up on a TV would look really bad !

I was earlier looking for BlackBerry smart phones that can do this but now I just gave up does looking that option on the BlackBerry device does anyone know any other brand that can do this function on my TV any phone will do .

I not sure about this but I believe the HTC EVO 4G can do that.just search on the internet you can find lots of brand that has this feature.

Yes you are absolutely right about HTC EVO 4G it has that video out feature but there is one problem with that if you connect the phone wit the tv in running batter power alone then if you are lucky you can get to see a single episode of I Love Lucy it require considerable amount of battery

If you looking for the phone specify to the TV output the Android has the vast verity of option of phone on its range as most of the Android phone are multimedia-centric

High-Definition Multimedia Interface(HDMI) outputs is the only reason I would buy the BlackBerry Playbook

So I guess I would have to choose either whit the BlackBerry and the Android well I can wait from some time if BlackBerry is planning to make ea phone which has TV out in it mean time I will go for the normal BlackBerry smart phone as I am very loyal to BlackBerry and the services its provides