Thread: BlackBerry Storm 9530 Verizon unlocked unable to use BIS in India

BlackBerry Storm 9530 Verizon unlocked unable to use BIS in India

Hi guys I am from India , I have bought old BlackBerry Storm 9530 Verizon unlocked I had use the BIS on this hand set say foe 6 month whit the Vodafone India . I have then gave this phone to my cousin for some time and when I got it back I wont be able to use BIS even though I applied for BIS on Vodafone I also gt the SMS that my services was activated I pushed the HRT on service book received . I can’t use my browser and email i first though it might be Vodafone network problem so I changed the carrier to Airtel India but I was still facing the same problem. Its showing shows edge in small letter not is caps why it is so can any one help me out on this issue

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 Verizon unlocked unable to use BIS in India

I am also facing the same problem my BIS is also not working since I have bought it was unlocked Verizon phone. tried all operator still not found any solution I am worried cause I am using second hand phone and I don’t want to go to service center and spend Hugh amount of money to get it working does anyone know the solution for this I would me much glad

I am not sure if you are asking for the BlackBerry data plan to your operator or not you need to have BlackBerry data plan to use of the BIS plan and the other thing you need to take care of is make sure that the previous owner had cancelled his or her BIS account because the BIS account may conflict with each other check all this thing and you would be able to use BIS on you phone. Do post the result what happen

How can I know whether the other user BIS account is active in this phone as I am new to BlackBerry world can any one help me on this I need to know this thnx