Thread: BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) on Windows 7 not detecting my BlackBerry device

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) on Windows 7 not detecting my BlackBerry device

I wanted to try BBSAK for my BlackBerry phone but I am keep getting this error No device detected no matter what I do I am confused why its showing this I am USB cable that came with the phone itself and my computer is detecting the presence of my BlackBerry phone I am using windows 7 . Is their ant one who is successfully using BBSAK on the windows 7 pc can you assist me how to approach the installation and connectivity

re: BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) on Windows 7 not detecting my BlackBerry device

I was also facing the same problem I was intended to use it for back up but when I connected the device on it shows No Device detected message but when you click OK and then enter the password it will connect you phone and all will be good

re: BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) on Windows 7 not detecting my BlackBerry device

Mine is working absolutely fine I am using Windows 7 and every thing is going well . did you reboot your pc after installing BBSAK

I had to reinstall BBSAK again on my pc and somehow its now detecting my BlackBerry on my both 32 and 64 bit machine try this may be its work for you also I dint do anything just reinstalled the software again

Download the latest version of BBSAK on your machine see if that work I think it may be version problem,

Well I have downloaded the latest version of BBSAK 1.9.11 and I already rebooted and reinstall the software many time but all this effort is not working I need some genuine answer more of technical its seems to have some technical issue with BBSAK is there any one who can help me with I would be glad

I was using 1.8 which was working perfectly fine on my machine but since I have upgraded to 1.9.11 my BlackBerry Bold 9650 wont connect to it I have even updated my OS to 6.0.0.600 from 6.0.0.524 but still no result I have even uninstalled and reinstalled BBSAK number of time no progress , DM and the PC recognize the BlackBerry Bold 9650 via USB syncs and backups work great.

I have tried to kill process in BBSAK for having DM running and detecting the phone when starting BBSAK . not found ant luck with this and I am unable to find the older version 1.8 to revert back I've place a request on their support forum recently and again today, with no reply to either me or the other individuals having this problem.

Re: BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) on Windows 7 not detecting my BlackBerry device

Well see if its work remove the DM 6.1 and reinstall the older version of desktop manage 5.0.1.37 to be precise and now my BBSAK able to detect my phone and I could able to do copy, delete, and restore!. Then again when I install the 6.1 again I got error syncing media file and its quits and but after reinstalling install 5.0.1.37 everything went fine again