Thread: When I plug in my new iphone, Why ITunes go into different language

When I plug in my new iphone, Why ITunes go into different language

I just got a new iPhone 4, plugged it into my MacBookPro once created inside the store to synchronize and after entering my registration details Mac took him to a page in another language that resembles the page which initially led to the first plugged in, but do not know what he says (or even the precise language), do anybody have any consideration why this is accomplished or how I can get a hold around it?

Re: When I plug in my new iphone, Why ITunes go into different language

Try these things in your iPhone .Check settings. General> International> Region Format.

Has the process worked well in the earlier period with a different device IOS? If so, I would endeavor backing up, restoring the factory, then restore the data on the iPhone.

All I've used an iPod through iTunes, even that work on ios.

IPod Touch is a device IOS. As the backup, even though time consuming, could be the explanation.

might be useful to set a screenshot of the issue for later (hold command + 3 shifts and a photo of the entire screen is saved on the desktop) so we could have a better idea of what is happening .Any further Doubt do let me know here.

I have no idea if what your seeing is an ad that asks if you want to use Find my iPhone or is saying that is on (probably lost) or not. Either way I would hesitant clicking any button. But you could give it a try!

Ok, we have two sources of the problem, either the device or iTunes. If you already have the latest version of iTunes, you can try reinstalling iTunes 10.4.1 and see if anything changes. (Make sure your iTunes Library safely back up first!)

If that fails I would try to back up your data by right clicking on the name in iTunes. If you have anything you necessitate to save. No Method to change it to default setting, at least in English, I'd go back to the store with the iPhone and the laptop and demonstrate that it is wrong and cannot do so.

Good morning (despite having restarted as yesterday) gave me another chance and everything worked fine - all they had done was buy something from iTunes in the interim, no idea if it would have no effect, but their work now - thanks again for your help.