Thread: My iphone wont sync with apple id

My iphone wont sync with apple id

What is the process of activating Find my iphone on my phone? Should I need to go to the near by apple store or it can be done manually without any problem? Have anyone activated it on his/her phone or knows how to activate it or what are the steps to activate it?

Re: My iphone wont sync with apple id

Even I was trying to activate the same on my phone by reading the instructions from some general site But the Phone just keeps on reporting a message saying “Verify Your Account” and say’s to Change the Apple ID's email address at appleid.apple.com ,and later when I tried to logg onto appleid.apple.com to verify the email address which again said it can't be verified.What should I need to do now

I m also Having the same problem I Tried a lot to use Find my iPhone but it just keeps on saying cannot verify.so I visited to the local Apple Store but unfortunately they had no idea as most of the times

Even I am facing the same problem and thought of visiting the near by local store bit now I don’t think to waste my time going there.Incase if anyone sorts it out please reply to this when possible,it will be highly appreciated

I think I have a solution for it as I have fixed the problem by trying the following steps.just go to the account settings of your iTunes and then change this name to an email address so that FMi doesn’t complain. when I tried doing the same I found that once I had created a very old account which I had never used it in itunes and whose name was as that of my email address. Because of which I wasn;t able to rename the account.Its not easy to delete accounts so I had to logg into the old account again, and after entering my credit card information,I was able to change it name to something else.And by now my email address is free and I able to switch it to my original account.