Thread: Iphone 4: "Your Apple ID has been Disabled" but not for "security reason"

Iphone 4: "Your Apple ID has been Disabled" but not for "security reason"

Hi, I own a apple Iphone from last 1 month thus I am not that good experience user thus don’t know about the phone and its feature, but last night when I was trying to download the application, I got the error as I mentioned in the title, but I didn’t got it why this is happening? as why my apple ID is been disabled? Any idea?

And when I try to get any solution from any website I got the solution for this result “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons". And that quite unmatched rather dissimilar case.

Any suggestion what could be the problem?

Re: Iphone 4: "Your Apple ID has been Disabled" but not for "security reason"

I am not sure whether there is any problem or not but still have you ever tried to re-enable your Apple ID? You should try to do that first of all and see what happens. Because I have seen people who has this kind of problems and they use to change the password while downloading any application, thus you can have that option as well to change the password for your account.

And if suppose you don’t want to hesitate more about this you can have option to create a new account rather than getting solution for the previous one as it would be probably be the best option.

There is quite simple quick fixes that you can apply for this,

Reset your account password

Update your MobileMe Settings

And though you have mentioned that it is not for security reason but still you must be getting this error because of some security reason only, thus according to me you should try to wait for some time as your account was partially disabled for security reasons, and if that is the only reason then it will be enable by itself automatically for sure.

If suppose you are still having problem accessing you account then the best way is too contact the apple service center, because from there only you’ll get some solution for sure.

You can visit this page, http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact.html