Thread: Steps for getting Notes from On My iPhone Accounts to MobileMe account

Steps for getting Notes from On My iPhone Accounts to MobileMe account

I want to know how can I get my Notes from my on my iPhone account to my MobileMe Accounts I this there is no ways to move them .its won’t even sync with to my Mac mail on my Macbook Pro .all I just want to do is move my on my iPhone notes to the MobileMe Accounts . I assumed I would be able to do so by using Mac Mail but ui cant even see the not on the Mac Mail . does anyone know any better way to do so can you guide me step by step process regarding this issue I would be much glad

re: Steps for getting Notes from On My iPhone Accounts to MobileMe account

I don’t know whether this Is going to help of not but I can suggest u these step
    So under setting ->email -> the MobileMe account has the note syncing setting , under setting , notes, that the default account is set to your MobileMe account its already will be . If you create a new note and it is going into your MobileMe account, then you are going right now go to note app and check the note that you want to move press and hold to get the select all balloon up and choose copy . press the notes button and the accounts button to toggle over to the mobileme account in notes. Press “+” to make a new note and press screen to get the paste option up. Paste the text into your new note do it for every other note on my iPhone notes area and then remove the original notes. Hope this will work

I was already done this solution and it’s not working for me I was hoping some more elegant solution does anyone know an healthy solution

I have numerous accounts and none of its in the new MobileMe account. I have more than 100 notes so copy and paste will not help me so there must be some elegant way to do it right isn’t it ?

Ok this may help you
    • On your Mac Go to Preferences then to General Tab and then click MobileMe icon towards the bottom an in there Click on Sync tab and tick Notes in the list Close and save
    • Now on your iPhone go to setting then mail , contacts, calendars then select MobileMe account and then turn note syncing to on and again get out of setting
    • Now again on the iPhone go to Notes app. now there should be an Accounts tab at the top left. Click on Accounts and only select the MobileMe account
    • And you would be able to see all future note create in your iPhone under mail under Note in your Mac.

And now for the current note that already in the iPhone to Transfer onto MobileMe

• Connect you phone to the Mac and then sync with iTunes and after the syncing is over just highlight your iphone in iTunes and go to Info tab Towards the underneath the heading mark Sync Notes. Click on apply to sync your iPhone to your Mac again.

• Now after the sync is complete you would be able to see now all the note from your iPhone in Mail below Notes On My Mac. Select all these notes and drag them into MobileMe notes icon.

That al lyou would be successfully able to complete your task

Hey I was facing the same problem and your solution worked for me thanks man I understand what you meant on the first section. Please post whether else there are having the common view

Worked for me also I am very glad that you have given such a great solution I admire you help thanks once again keep up the great works