Thread: Battery drained after updating to 4.3.5 ios

Battery drained after updating to 4.3.5 ios

Two months back I had purchased iphone. I just love my iphone. I had updated my iphone few days back. And since that update I am noticing that my battery of the iphone is getting drained very fast. Why is this happening? What connection does update have with the battery? Is my battery a faulty one? I am very disappointed with iphone. I have never heard about this issue. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Re: Battery drained after updating to 4.3.5 ios

I would suggest you to try resetting your network settings. Go to Setting>general>reset>reset network settings. I hope this helps.

I would suggest you to disable few applications which you don’t use. Wifi, Bluetooth 3g etc are few applications that eat lot of battery. So if they are not necessary then kindly disable them and use the iphone.

I have restarted the phone, resseted and reloaded the phone but haven't helped me. I read the posts and after reading the post, I closed e-mail accounts (including contacts, mail, all synchronisation services), notification services, GPS, 3G & Cellular services, WiFi and Bluetooth. But let me tell you that nothing has improved. Please anyone have any other suggestion then kindly let me know.

I think you are having a faulty battery. I hope your phone is in the warranty period. I would suggest you take the phone from where you had purchased it. Get the replaced but before replacing make sure that the issue is of the battery only. You can also contact the apple guys to help you out. If your phone is in the warranty period then you will not have to pay anything and your phone will get repaired in free. As I know it is not easy to repair the iphone so replacing it with a new one is the only solution you have if your iphone is going through some major troubles.

I would suggest you to update your phone once again with the 4.3.5 os update. Let me tell you that this battery issue is one of the most common issues in portable devices so you need not worry. I am not much sure of the exact problem but I can say that in future never use faulty battery because it damages the phone completely. Make sure that you always get a genuine battery.