Thread: Can’t find Call Block List in Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7

Can’t find Call Block List in Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7

I am using Samsung Focus and generally Samsung phones have a utility to block list. I cannot discover one, so does have a role WP7 block list (so you can block telemarketers - and if - I am registered with the National Do Not Call list, but its automatic calls). If one is not sure and has not established a market application that provides this feature is.

Re: Can’t find Call Block List in Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7

No, there is no block list characteristic on the phone and I have not seen an application to carry out this in the market. I utilize YouMail for a while (this restores the email service on the AT&T phone), and YouMail lets me to block incoming calls from precise numbers. If you are in the U.S., you may need to take a look.

I never had a Samsung before, so I'm not familiar with this functionality. What you describe would have to become an application like Microsoft; it is unlikely that the entire block of range calls. Therefore, it is likely to have a 3rd party (such as Samsung) to do so. You can check the market by Samsung ("Samsung Zone"), sometimes to notice if they update their list to comprise this type of application in the future.

You could get a Google voice number, give that out and promote it to your cell; believe me it has immense call blocking features.

I actually just called my operator (Orange) to ask them to block a number. They answered that they do not block calls from around the world is supposed to be able to block phone calls directly from the configuration. When my phone told me that Windows 7 cannot do this, the man on the phone was very surprised. Apparently, even the worst phone mute proposed as a basic feature. My phone will not permit me to expensive modern block do not need phone calls.

There is software “pocket call blocker”. It can block unnecessary calls and sms, just try this. This is really helpful in my case.

I have also the phone of Windows 7, I would like to see the lock function, too. I had call blocker in black berry and wish I had my new phone. The function is called Mr. Block Number. It permitted me to slab spam calls, private, not obtainable, and people of my alternative and did a check of caller ID. This instrument would be truly cool.

I completely agree with you. This has to be a program that somebody has to develop; possibly with Mango on the horizon we will make out it shortly.